Sunday, August 28, 2011

Custom Suzukis = The GS450 bobber and GSF400

All wrapped up and getting tuned up!

Been lazy on the blogging lately. Sorry, but I've finished up the GSF400 and it just getting tuned up in a local shop so I was able to wrap up the bobber. She's 90% finished! Took her out over the weekend for a descent ride and the only issue was I ran outa gas! Not bad in my book.

Out of gas at 1 a.m.

She's a fun lil ride for a 43hp six speed, even with my big but on it she moves enough to have fun and open her up on the straightaways! The bike only weighs about 300lbs, if that. I can pick it up off the ground. Maybe that would be a good post. HA HA.

The stock open exhaust with the crossover sounds gnarly! The bike reminds me of a bulldog! Little stumpy power plant.

I just have to pull the tank off and refinish it while also trimming the lip off and re-welding. A little nervous on that. My concern is it has to be air tight.

Also the rear tail light is from Dime City Cycles. Website = dimecitycycles.com and will have a review in the next issue of RUSTYMETRIC! A real cool online mag that's only a DOLLAR! How can you Beat that! check it out people! It even has some cool downloadable music as well. You can get the mag right from its home page rustymetric.com.

Here's a little tease video of it on the bike:

No comments:

Post a Comment