Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall cleaning

My brother and I have been cleaning up the shop and organizing everything for the last two days, digging into everything and finding stuff I had no clue I had. We're setting up for easier working and getting a collection of parts I have to sell since I don't see myself needing them anytime soon, and I could use some cash.

Therefore we'll be starting a Karnage Kustomz yard sale. not really a store, but like a surprise rummage sale. I have most of a cb360 motor and the whole top end for an xs500 motor with a crank and a bunch of other parts from past bikes. I will start posting some things someone else may need.

shelf got a lot more stuff by the end of the day
went thru all the junk and kept most of it
hasn't been this clean since last year!
let's see how long it stays like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment