Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GS850 cafe progress

Really havn't worked on it in a while but this fairing came into the garage from a friend and looks like it goes with the lines on the bike.

Also, while starting on another project, a 1999 R6 that is going to be a street fighter, the rear rearsets came off and also look to belong on this bike. Slowly she is taking shape.

The rearsets are on with some wire just to test the look. I have the tabs from the other bike once I get the right placement on them to weld them up.

I really want to do a high end build on it like Lucky #7 (high end for me) but it might end up as a real raw, black and bare metal machine.



The shocks are just laying in there, too. When I was thinking of how I may do the rear suspension, I was placing them around to see what might work. It may change over time.



1 comment: